Monday, January 10, 2011

Miracle of the Manger


My precious friend Heather leads the Women's Ministries at her church and asked me to come and speak at their Christmas dinner. I should have known something was up when I asked how many people would be there and she just laughed and refused to tell me!
Although the final head count was somewhere over 250 and I was WAY intimidated, I just couldn't resist when she told me the theme for the dinner and my 'talk' would be
THE MIRACLE OF THE MANGER.
I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to talk about that and share about what that miracle means!?
Ladies volunteered to 'host' a table and decorate with all their own dinnerware and goodies. I just had to snap a few pictures of these beautiful tables. It was a lovely evening that was filled with the GLORY of the LORD!
I was honored to be a part of such a worshipful experience!







1 comment: