Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Camp Kidventure Day 4


Day 4 of Camp we headed down to Sam's Fun City for arcade fun and laser tag.
The last time I played laser tag was about 14 years ago when I was serving as a youth minister. It was an ALL NIGHT laser tag lock in. I seriously don't remember EVER being as tired as I was the day after that crazy event. I remember praying SO hard as I drove the church van filled with teens back to the church the next morning. Would you believe that once I got home and in the driveway, I actually feel asleep in my own car for about an hour. I honestly did not have enough energy to even get up and walk inside.
I have since retired the idea of ALL NIGHT events.
Good, sweet memories, but this chick is just too darn old for that.
























Hadley hit the jackpot of 1000 tickets!




















We had another fun day at adventure camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment