Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian!

Happy Birthday to my favorite person on the planet!
We spent the day on the river with wonderful friends enjoying a beautiful summer day.
Feels strange to go to the RIVER and not the BEACH!
Boo to the oil spill!


My friends had fun making fun of me trying to adjust to the differences between the river and the beach. Not sure quite what to think about the mud?! They tried to convince me that people pay good money for mud baths!

Honestly, we had a blast and have enjoyed the first half of Brian's birthday.

I am VERY thankful for the day he was born!!!

Now it's time to get cleaned up for our double date at Outback tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brian!!! I hope you all have had a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brian!! We floated down the Ichetucknee River one week ago today. (3.5 hours!) We hadn't been in 9 years & the first for the boys. I think I did real good by not freaking out everytime something creeped me out. Sure you did the same! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete