Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Blenders



I truly have the sweetest and most thoughtful friends in the world! Last Sunday we started First Place at our church. I was attempting to make everyone a fruit smoothie so they could sample this yummy, nutritious snack, but ended up fighting with my blender in order to get the job done. Several of my sweet friends took notice and would you believe I ended up with TWO new blenders for my birthday?! I am truly blessed with the best friends AND the best blenders ~ what more could a girl want?

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I might need your smoothie recipe...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Easy! One cup of skim milk, one cup of frozen fruit (we love strawberries best), and 1 or 2 splenda packets. Blend and enjoy! It is o yummy and SUPER filling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had these in years! I remember one of these & some popcorn almost every night!!

    ReplyDelete