Sunday, September 13, 2009

peer pressure


Apparently, there is no age at which one finds themselves exempt from peer pressure. My precious friend Mary has been after me for a year now to begin recording our family adventures and day to day happenings on blogger. I have finally taken the plunge and am excited (and a bit nervous) about becoming a "blogger". Since I only learned YESTERDAY how to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer, I might have a rough go of this, but I will give it my best shot. Mary was the friend who introduced me to scrapbooking ten years ago. I will forever be grateful for that - although it has become an expensive hobby to say the least. I am hopeful that I will find this as rewarding in the long run as well.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Oh Sara...how I have missed you, my precious friend! I am so glad that you are doing this...what a fun and awesome way to keep up with you...even when we are so busy! It looks great...you have done a great job!!!

    I love and miss you!


    Have I told you that I don't even scrapbook anymore??? My blog holds it all...and I found a way to make it into a book...we will talk!

    Call me if you have any questions...it's not like I know it all (by far!) but I do know how do a handfull of things really well!

    XXOOXXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I am so excited and trying to let that emotion overide my nervousness. I will definitely be calling for a tutorial soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete