Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jesus' Girlfriend?

Spending my days working as a Children's Minister, Elementary School Teacher, and Mommy, sometimes feels like my life is an ongoing episode of "Kids Say the Darndest Things". However, a recent story is by far one of my favoites and I just had to share it. Brian and I were dropping our children off at school and saw a three year old little boy from our church named Brodie. We excitedly greeted him but he hid behind his mother as if he were afraid to speak to us. We went on about our business realizing that this is often typical behavior for a child his age. Later we got a phone call from his grandma explaining that as we walked away from Brodie and his mom, he exclaimed "Mommy, there go Jesus and His girlfriend!" TOO FUNNY! No wonder he couldn't speak! I think I would be without words too if I thought I saw Jesus and His "girlfriend"!

2 comments: