Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sonic

One day after Music Camp, we took a group of the actors & actresses to Sonic for a little snack since they had stayed after for extra practice. We had a blast pretending like we were the Duggars Family with all those children. But I honestly don't know how they order everyone's food. I had to write down everyone's order like I was the waitress because I was afraid that it would be pure chaos to let everyone shout their order into the little speaker and we didn't even have half as many kids with us as they have all of the time. Brian thinks they probably don't give the kids any choices ~ He thinks the dad probably says something like, "Tonight we're all eating hamburgers and having Sprite. If you don't like it, you don't eat."
On another noe, I just love love love Sonic slushies!
Delish!
Somehow a Route 44 Coke Zero Slush as the magical power to turn a bad day into good!
Especially during 'happy hour' when they are half price.
The boys filled their bottomless pits with footlong chili, cheese coney dogs.
Ugh! I don't know how they got that monstrosity down and KEPT it down!


No comments:

Post a Comment