Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Festival

We celebrated our Fall Fun with a dress up night at church.

These sweet sisters definitely took the prize for the most creative costumes.



How do you like this little handyman's best tool ~ the tiny Bible tucked away in the bib of his overalls! Too sweet!
I truly have THE BEST adult volunteers!


Here's the gang all dressed up and ready to take note while we go through our annual carving of the pumpkin parable.

pumpkin guts!



Several churches in our community come together to plan one large fall festival event.
It is such a pleasure working to grow the Kingdom with other pastors in the area.


Our kids got a sneak peak and got to test everything out during the set up time.


Micah enjoyed the football booth, but he was way more impressed and entertained by Sister Sue's throwing skills. Who knew a pastor's wife could throw like that!






Silly Bandz were a much more popular prize than candy this year.

Savanna and her buddies were big help this year in helping run the stuffed animal walk. This is by far one of the more popular booths and it takes a good bit of man power and crowd control. I am so thankful that Savanna has moved up to helper status!


I was very impressed with Cody's tractor driving skills getting things set up for the hay ride.
Who knew a 10 year old could drive like that?!
I underestimated the popularity of the balloon animals and had to appoint Ben and Bizzy as my apprentice clowns to get some extra help. Mercy! My hands were so sore by the end of the night but I sure had a lot of fun! In fact, I was so busy, I didn't get a single picture during the actual festival! I am thankful that I at least have these "pre-game" pics to help capture our memories of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment