Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fans of Fall

You know, I spent so much time documenting and photographing what was happening on the field, I nearly forgot to ever take any pictures of what was happening off the field!
It wasn't until the last game that I thought about all the fun memories we made in the stands and under the pop up tent with all our football buddies that I wanted to capture as well!
Here's to all our fellow football fans that braved the weather, drove great distances, and gave up every Saturday for months to come and root for our kids!
And for all of you crazy so called friends who keep trying to peer pressure me into camping, I want you to know that this is the closest you will ever come to seeing me set up camp.
We had a tent, braved the elements, we shared creative meals, we spent lots of quality time with family and loved ones, the kids made memories, ....
I think that about covers all the highlights of camping ~ minus the sleeping outside!










No comments:

Post a Comment