Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beach House

We were richly blessed to have been given the keys to a beach house owned by some friends! We left Thurs after school for Perdido Beach.

The kids both voted for dinner at the Crab Trap which was only a few doors down from the beach house. It was a wonderful meal, but even better than the food, was the conversation. I just love our dinner time talks with the family. You never know what direction they are going to take. This night, it was a series of crazy, random questions like ...
Savanna: "When you guys were on your honeymoon, did you drink all your drinks out of the same glass with two straws."
Me: "Is that what people are supposed to do on their honeymoon?"
Savanna: "I think so...Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right."




When we got back to the condo, Micah took advantage of the super luxurious jacuzzi tub. We obviously didn't supervise the amount of bubble bath that was added to the bath!

Although there were FOUR super nice bedrooms to choose from, Savanna found the super plush sofa to curl up on. She was so warm and cozy! I love the way her little hands are curled up under her cheeks. She looks so peaceful.
I have ALWAYS loved taking pictures of them while they are sleeping.
I wonder if I will still be sneaking in their rooms when they are grown and old and trying to snag a picture!
Micah's last words before falling asleep
"THIS IS THE LIFE!"
Amen brother!


2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Was it cold? Looks like you all were bundled up! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleeping pictures too, there is just something so sweet about them. Micah is still the cool kid I remember!

    ReplyDelete