Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa

While home for Thanksgiving we took the kiddos to the mall to see Santa.
I love this pic with Mom and all the grandkids. I think she is actually going to use it as her Christmas card this year.

Check out Micah's shirt ~ that is SOOOO Micah!

Okay, so get this... I just found out that Savanna is asking Santa for an

ADOPTED BABY SISTER!!!



Any suggestions?

I didn't see THAT in any of the Black Friday Ads!


I don't think Santa read the fine print in his contract that said he was supposed to be "JOLLY"...I mean we didn't even get ONE "Ho, Ho, Ho" or anything!

Oh how we love this little guy! We are so blessed to have him in our lives! Tyson is such a super snuggly baby!


1 comment:

  1. Ummm...good luck with that wish list. Laugh. Out. Loud!!

    ReplyDelete