Monday, November 23, 2009

Beach Pics

Okay, so I am completely aware that 20 plus pictures of basically the same people, in the same clothes, with the same background is probably more than you want to see. So here is your warning...

but we were trying to get some pics for a possible Christmas card. The problem is, I don't know which to choose! If you have any suggestions, I would GREATLY appreciate you leaving your ideas on the bottom of the post by clicking on the little "comments" button.

We had a great time playing with the camera. Unfortunately, we only have one picture of all four of us because, like I said in the last post, there was practically NO ONE on the beach! We only got the one pic of us all and that was only because some old man was walking on the beach. He was gracious enough to stop long enough to snap a pic for us, and I know beggars can't be choosers, but... he cut Brian's head off! So I'm thinking the Christmas card will be a collage of a few of our favs.


Savanna, on the other hand, did an amazing job and took the majority of these pictures! I was so super impressed with her new found talent! She was so cute because she even made suggestions on how we should pose! What a little lady!






































7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are all so good!!! I love the 9th one!!! Perfect for a Christmas card! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good! I love them! Too bad Brian's head was cut off in the only one of all of you together though :(

    I will have some additional ones for you to add to the mix soon. My Photoshop is acting up and making my editing work extremely slow. Hope to have them up by today though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! It would be a hard choice for me too. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look beautiful! My vote would be picking 8,9,11 or 21 AND 15 or 20. In other words, one good one of the kids & one good one of you guys. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are we supposed to pick a favorite from those? They are all my favorites! I think I would do a card with one of you and Brian and one of the kids. By the way, I love your blog and I'm working on one of my own. I'll have to let you know when it's "up and running".

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful but, 9, 15, and the last one. Or let me know and I will go take one of yall on Pensacola Beach. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete