Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cracker Barrel Breakfasts

I love Cracker Barrel for many reasons.
The atmosphere complete with rocking chairs, checkers games, and fireplace is one of a kind. Not to mention their pancakes and baked apples make for the best breakfast in town hands down!
But more than anything else, I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE their gift shop! Check out my new treasures I found. This adorable pancake pan that imprints your pancakes with animal faces {how cute is that?!}



And I just couldn't resist this funky clock made out of utensils for my kitchen.
This is one of those thing you either love or hate ~ and I LOVE!
These are the kind of treasures that if you pass them up, you will never be able to find them again!
At least that is my rationale for buying them anyway.

We joined Brian's parents for a long standing family tradition ~ Saturday morning breakfast at Cracker Barrel. We don't usually like to get up early on Saturdays, but we do love getting to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa!

Micah immediately challenged Grandpa to a round of checkers.
Daddy and Savanna warmed up by the stone fireplace.


And Grandma and I reserved our table while sipping our coffee and waiting for our pancakes.


I love it that Micah is sharing his expert checkers advice and strategy with Grandpa.

Don't worry, the kids didn't leave without a few treasures of their own, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa. Savanna found a 'too cute for words' Florida Gators shirt and Micah found himself a wooden snake.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, for a great morning that filled our bellies with delicious treats and our hearts with special memories.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that pancake thingy....I'm sure your pancakes will taste FABULOUS with animal faces on them...I just love things like that! And that clock is too cute...I might have to see about getting one of those for me!

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete