Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Walk Down Memory Lane ~ Tea Party

I got an idea from someone else's blog.
Instead of doing the 'Wordless Wednesday' thing, she does a 'Wednesday Walk' Down Memory Lane recalling old stories from before we were all so technilogically advanced and had blogs and digital camera and such.
~
Here's to hoping that imitation is the best form of flattery!
I now present my very first 'Wednesday Walk'
~~~
Some of our dearest friends in Jacksonville had four precious girls that made for great playmates for Savanna. Anna and Ariel in particular were her best buds since Savanna's birthday fell right between theirs. Here is one of my favorite shots of one of their MANY dress up tea parties. Savanna and Anna were three years old and little Ariel was only 2.
My, my time certainly does fly! Here they are now, about to enter MIDDLE SCHOOL!
These chicks LOVED to play dress up back then though.
In fact, we had two huge tubs filled with nothing but random dress up 'stuff '.
~
Although we live far apart now, this family will always have a special place in our hearts. They were a big part of what made our time in Jacksonville so special, so I am sure you will see more of these sweet faces in future 'Wednesday Walk' posts.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I might steal if from you...and what a precious picture!!! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea & the picture!!

    ReplyDelete