Friday, October 22, 2010

Birthday Goodies and Crazy Early Christmas

My family joined us for worship and an afternoon of fellowship as a way to celebrate my birthday. I loved each and every one of my gifts, but truthfully, I mostly just treasure the time we get to spend together as a family.

No, it wasn't a costume party, but in my never ending attempt to make kiddos happy, I pulled out our dress up box for my nephew to play with. When my grandma saw me in my chicken costume, she could hardly wait for me to open my birthday card which sang 'The Chicken Dance' song.

Sorry ~ no pictures of me doing the chicken dance!

That's what editing is for, people!


Let's just say I must have been a very good girl this year!

Lots of beautiful clothes and blingy jewelry!


My WAY TOO GENEROUS mom decided that September would be a good time to surprise all three grandkids with their BIG Christmas presents. Yes.... I said Christmas!

I know that it is ridiculously early, but the motivating factor behind it all was the fact that Savanna now does the majority of her school work on the computer ~ and it was a very old and very slow computer.

So, Mom blessed their socks right off with some wonderfully 'fruity' goodness from the Apple store!
That's right, folks!
We're 'Movin On Up' in the technology world with a Mac Computer for Sister-Friend and an IPOD Touch for Mr. Micah.

Tyson's leapster toy and playground set were not as interesting as the boxes that the big kid's toys came in.
Mom~ We love you more than you know! Thank you for blessing the us beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment