Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday "Buzz!"

Time to celebrate my favorite nephew's 2nd birthday with a Buzz Lightyear themed costume party! I looked everywhere and finally resorted to ordering online a light up Buzz that spins around just like Micah had at that age. Micah carried his EVERYWHERE! I was so excited that Tyson seemed to have the same reaction with his new toy!
'Jessie' and 'Woody' couldn't wait for the party festivities to start.

And even Aunt Beth got in on the dress up fun as one of the toy army men from Toy Story.

The kids had big fun on Tyson's new SLIDE set ~ apparently he has decided it is not a swing set, but a slide set.
Brian sported his batman shirt and I got all fancied up in my clowning around costume.
Some of the smaller kids weren't quite sure what to think of me until they saw that I could make balloon animals. I guess their desire to have their very own balloony friend overid their fear of clowns.

Savanna was in heaven getting to snuggle with one month old Bower.
My crazy brother and his 'costume'!
Crazy runs rampant on our side of the family ;)
Not real sure what the weight limit was on that slide set!
But Eric may have definitely pushed it to it's limits.

Happy Birthday To You






Girlfriend knows how to eat some cake!

Beth even made her own 'Pin the pieces on Mr. Potato Head' game.
Too bad a certain un-named 2 year old accidentally tore it up before the party even started!
It was a wonderful party celebrating Tyson's sweet life.
Here's to the "Terrific Two's" ~ Let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment