Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wedensday Walk ~ First Trips to the Pumpkin Patch

I don't know what it is about pumpkin patch pictures that makes my heart flutter! Maybe it is because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE fall so darn much that I just can't stand it!

Perhaps it's the smell of my Scentsy Pumkin Roll Candle, maybe it's the lovely flavors of fall like pumpkin spice lattes or candy corns. Whatever it is, it makes me very naustalgic and happy hearted.
After taking our annual pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch this weekend, I felt compelled to dig out the pictures from our kids' very first pumpkin love pics.

Above is Micah in the fall of '02 and below is Savanna in the fall of '99.

Can you tell I had a thing for babies in overalls?

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya sister! LOVE.FALL & everything that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete