Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lego Warriors

Here's two of my favorite little buddies having the time of their life spending the night together doing basically nothing other than some serious lego construction.
Slumber parties are a somewhat new found treat for Micah. Partially because of his age and partially because, quite frankly, he never ASKED!
Suddenly, about a month ago, he acted quite hurt and neglected as he exclaimed "Savanna ALWAYS gets to have slumber parties, and I NEVER get to!"
Although, I did feel he dramatized the facts a bit, I did feel sorry for the little guy.
So...being the neurotic mom that I am who feels like it is my responsiblity to document on film all important childhood memories, I whipped out my handy, dandy camera and snapped away at all their lego making fun.
This is also my secret weapon to prevent my kids from accusing me of stuff I supposedly "never" let them do as a child. I'm no dummy ~ I'm collecting PROOF to show them what wonderfully, rich childhood experiences they've had! :)




Now, as a side note, since these pictures were taken a month or so ago (YES~ I am VERY behind in my blogging!) Micah has had or participated in about a half dozen other slumber parties with his buddies. Just adding that side note in to help my case later in life as I try to convince him that he was not "slighted" just because he was our second born :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment