Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Walk ~ Bumble Bee Recital


After attending Savanna's recent recital and realizing how 'growny' she suddenly seems, it made me mentally go down a little walk through memory lane of recitals from the past. One of her very first ones was the bumble bee recital where she and all her little friends buzzed around the stage. I especially love how proud Micah was of her. Isn't that expression just priceless?
Micah was 2 and Savanna was 5

Seems hard to believe it was only 6 years ago!
They have both changed so much in such a short time.

Here is Savanna with her buddy Sarah when they came for a visit from Texas. Her mom and I taught together and were pregnant with the girls (and boys, later) at the same time.
I am so thankful for these sweet memories and the memories we are making even now.

1 comment:

  1. I love these walks down memory lane and I love your family!!!

    ReplyDelete