Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Santa and Mall Fun

It has become a bit of a tradition the past few years to see Santa the day after Thanksgiving.
Yes~ that means we went to the mall on Black Friday with all the other crazies out there, but the interesting thing is, there is actually NOBODY waiting to see Santa!
So yipee for no lines!
I guess everyone else is waiting in line for electronics and such.
Anywho... on our way to see Santa, we also found a fun train and a gator.
Although my kids have pretty much outgrown these things, they GLADLY volunteer to help with Tyson and if the truth be told, they probably have as much fun as he does.
And I am very proud to report that there were NO TEARS this year when Tyson saw the 'big guy'! Now his eyes were as big as saucers and I'm pretty sure if I had taken his pulse it would have been off the charts, but... NO TEARS!!!
Aunt Beth was sweet to give Savanna and Micah credit for helping Tyson face Santa without tears, but I think the gummi bears that I bribed him with helped a little too!

No comments:

Post a Comment