Thursday, December 31, 2009

Calhoun Christmas Tour ~ Part 3

Next stop on our Calhoun Christmas Tour was my mom's house.


Brian's favorite new toy was the Ipod from his brother. I had the most fun watching him try to explain to Papa how an Ipod works. It was so cute to see him turn it over and upside down trying to figure that crazy new contraption out! He was super impressed and even listened to one of Brian's Podcast sermons.

Can you imagine what all he has seen in the past 90 years!?!
Tyson was more interested in wrestling with Micah than opening presents.



There is nothing like hearing a baby laugh!
In fact, Beth just changed her ring tone on her phone to a recording of Tyson's laugh.


If presentation is everything...then mom has it ALL!
We each found a beautiful bundle of goodies with our name on it!




Tony Hawk Tech Deck!!!
SWEET!

I was just snapping random Christmas craziness and when I looked back at the shots, I just fell in love with Savanna's expression in this one!

Time to thank Dede!

We must have made it onto the "VERY NICE" list too!

Check out my new toy!
Something tells me I will definitely use this thing ~
*wink, wink*



Babies are so funny ~ Tyson got more toys for Christmas than you could imagine but instead he was much more interested in playing with an old honey dipper and a random flashlight he found in Mom's kitchen!

This has been a WONDERFUL Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and King with all of our loved ones. My heart is filled with thanks and love.

We took down all our fun Christmas decorations yesterday and now our house just seems sad to me. I love this season so much and having nativities and funny snowmen sprinkled through our home with lots of bright twinkling lights makes me so warm and happy.

Maybe I will cheer myself up and bring me out of my post-Christmas blues by shopping the Christmas clearance racks and finding new goodies to add to our collection for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I feel the same way about saying goodbye to Christmas for another year. I'm putting all of our decorations away today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how much I love your Granddaddy? That picture of him with the ipod is priceless!

    Your Mom's packages remind me so much of my Mom's ~ Fancy bows and all.

    I just thought of this...this time last year, y'all were visiting us here...sure wish you were here tonight!

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete