Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Crafts

I felt like one of Santa's elves this week. I got to help with so many fun Christmas Crafts at the school. It was so fun making these fun treasures for the children to give their parents.
Cole's mom, Kathleen, was my "partner in crime" during the two days of crafting.
Great snowman, Buddy!
Look at all those beautiful creations!
Cole, Brayden, and Micah finished their craft centers early and found some cool Christmas books to read while they waited.
All of a sudden I have realized that this is probably the LAST YEAR Savanna will be making handprint decorations for Christmas!!!
How can that be!!!
I am so glad I have saved all of the wonderful decorations she has made throughout the years. I will always treasure these precious works of art from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment