Saturday, December 26, 2009

One of a Kind Nativity

Savanna and Kayleigh were playing quietly in her room the other day. I knew they were playing Littlest Pet Shop, but what I didn't know was that they had created their very own, one of a kind Littlest Pet Shop Nativity. How cute is it that they TYPED a code so you would know exactly who each little animal represented? I think my favorite was "The gray cat is QUEEN Herod"


I asked "Queen?"

Savanna said, "Well we didn't really have any boy animals that would look right, so we changed King Herod into Queen Herod. I just wanted to have a nativity in my room."


LOVE IT!!!


I think I need to get this baby her own little nativity for her room next year! Although I can't think of any that are any cuter than the one they created with all their Littlest Pet Shop friends.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! And I can SO appreciate the typed code...she is a girl after my own heart! Love you, Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little people has a great nativity scene set that you can get at many Christian bookstores, or you could try ordering it online.

    ReplyDelete