Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson


Click here to view this photo book larger
This is a copy of the ABC book we made for Tyson's 1st birthday.
(Thank you Gena for sharing this fun idea with me!)
I remember one year ago today, waiting for our nephew Tyson to be born. I remember rushing to the hospital after school expecting the baby to be born ANY minute, and then watching the clock in the waiting room for the next 10 hours while we munched on Krispy Kreme donuts and watched School House Rock videos on my laptop with the kids. I remember the moment he was born and we could hear his sweet cry as all the extended family members and friends waited outside the delivery room. I remember my brother, Ty, coming out of the delivery room with tears of joy rolling down his cheeks. I remember seeing Tyson for the first time and thinking he had the BLUEST eyes I had ever seen (check out the "E" page in the ABC book), and then his mommy, Beth, exclaiming "He REALLY is a VERY cute baby isn't he?" So sweet!

His arrival gave me a brand new title ..."Aunt Sara" and I LOVE it!
What fun and laughter he has brought to our family this past year! We are so thankful the Lord has blessed us with this precious baby!
Happy 1st Birthday Tyson!

No comments:

Post a Comment