Friday, October 9, 2009

interior designers






Okay, so both of our kids have recently put signs on their bedroom doors and I just had to share. Both of the signs tell so much about their personalities. Savanna, being her organized, thoughtful self, typed her sign and put a lot of thought into the "knocking codes". Micah, let his creative juices flow with the various "cool dude" illustrations. Now I am not exactly a big fan of door signs - for MANY different reasons. But I think I'm going to make an exception for just a little while and everytime I see these signs I will be reminded to thank the Lord for the two very unique and very different personalities He gave to our children.



2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! I just love Savanna's knocking code...and I love your new blog layout with pics on the side...you are doing a great job...and I feel like I know a little bit of what is going on with you all! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mary- I have to give you all the credit! i am still just trying to keep my head above water and learning through trial and error, but I really am enjoying it.

    Aren't these signs a hoot?! It's like you could do a psycological analysis on their personalities with just these two little pieces of paper.

    I knew you would love the knocking code. She has a lot of the same personality traits that you and I have in common.

    ReplyDelete