Thursday, October 15, 2009

Second Grade Play

Micah's second grade class did an awesome job rockin out in the play EDUCATION ROCKS!
The play started with Micah and several classmates jamming out on their electric guitars.The kids rapped and sang about how cool it is to get an education and how it is the key that unlocks all kinds of doors in life. They all did a really great job, but my favorite part was watching Micah mouth all the words to other peoples' parts. He had the ENTIRE play memorized. So funny! That child has his father's memory for sure! It is INCREDIBLE!
Micah warned me that I might cry during the last song because it is "really sweet". Boy, he knows his mom very well!
Check out Micah's good buddy Caze - that is a rockin shirt and an awesome faux-hawk hairdo!
Micah with his cousin Gracie and his best friend Keaton. Keaton was so sweet. He saw me earlier in the day and said "Mrs. Sara - don't forget to bring your camera tonight so you can get a picture of me and Micah." These two have been best buds since kindergarten!

2 comments:

  1. Where do our boys get their memories from??? Caleb has more crazy, random facts in his head than I'm sure my brain could contain.

    Love his T-shirt....it so goes with his part!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Micah! Rocco would dig that shirt! He loves to play the 'mow mow' (rhymes w/cow)!!

    ReplyDelete