Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tennis Time

We played a little tennis with the kiddos today. What BEAUTIFUL weather!
They have both improved so much since the last time we played.
We actually played doubles and they really kept it going.
Micah crashed and burned several times trying to get the ball.
He has a very competitive spirit
(hmm... I wonder where that comes from)
and leaves it all on the court.
Micah liked to pretend the raquet was a guitar.

I felt like I took a trip down memory lane.
I remember some of our very first dates 15 years ago
were out here on these very same tennis courts at UWF.
The tennis courts are also right by the Baptist Student Union building
where we first met. SWEET MEMORIES!

3 comments:

  1. Sara~ I clicked over here from your fb page. Your kids are beautiful and are growing up so fast. It was great to get caught up on your sweet family. I look forward to keeping in touch!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany! I can't believe how big your beautiful children are! Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you can play tennis...I couldn't do it if my life depended on it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete