Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

It feels like it is officially fall when we take
our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Savanna and Micah on our front porch
with Snickers, Toby, and their pumpkins.
I remember when Savanna was 10 months old and we took her to the pumpkin patch for the very first time. It has become a bit of a family tradition. They will probably be in college and I will still be trying to get them to pose for pumpkin patch pictures.
I think Micah was looking for the heaviest one he could find.



Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere.
Savanna couldn't decide which one to take home.
Micah wasn't too sure about this one - yuck!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at these children in pics!! Tell Savanna those are CUTE shoes!!! I want to see more pics of your home. Did you guys buy a house? I'm assuming you finally sold your house here? Love you all to bits! (We'll be copying you, heading to a near by pumpkin patch soon..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!! Show us some pics of your house, pretty please!


    We love the pumpkin patch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary and Becky! House pics, huh? Let me work on that.

    ReplyDelete