Thursday, June 3, 2010

Go Green!

Savanna's teacher has taught them all about 'going green'.
They have planted their own gardens, increased their knowledge about recycling, and learned about all kinds of important ways to 'save our planet'. Well, I was completely groovy with all of that until the day she came home and informed me that we needed to have a compost bin!
GA-ROSS!
She even had specific details and instructions which included MANURE!
Now, I am all about saving the planet and doing our part, but I draw a line with anything that involves manure. We are faithful in our recycling and are trying to make small strides in becoming 'greener' ~ but I was seriously ready to kill our beloved teacher!
Alison ~ If you are reading this, you know I love you to pieces, but seriously? I think you know me well enough to know this was never going to happen!

1 comment:

  1. We had to do a compost bin for Girl Scouts....I totally agree with you...it was NASTY. I refused to keep it at my house....yuck-o!

    ReplyDelete