Friday, June 11, 2010

Our little chef

Savanna has taken on a new interest in cooking. She has always been good at helping out in the kitchen, but recently asked if she could start cooking the entire meal once in a while. Needless to say, I was thrilled!
She picked out the recipes she wanted and all I had to do was purchase the ingredients. She took over and truly did all the cleaning, food prep, and cooking herself.
That's one sweet deal if you ask me!
She made Brocolli Cucumber Salad and Spinach & Ham Tortellini.
It was absolutely delicious!
I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.

3 comments:

  1. may I borrow Savanna for a week or two? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM-O!!!!!! So when does she want to visit Hilliard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed! Sara, did you take cooking classes with me and Katie back when we were about that age, or was that Oclla, or did all four of us do it? I still have my little folder full of recipes from back then!

    Oh, I'm also impressed that Savanna picked a recipe involving broccoli! She's much more sensible than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete