Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Dearest Brian~

When I first said "I love you"

I thought I understood the full meaning of those words.

But when I watch you as a dad~playing and laughing, giving a big hug...

I realize that when I first said "I love you" I had only just begun to understand all my heart could hold for you.

You continue to amaze me at what a wonderful example you are for our children. Above all else, I thank you for modeling the Father's love for us in the way you love your children. I think it is easier for them to embrace the love, forgiveness, and even discipline from our Heavenly Father when you have given them a day to day, living, breathing example in their earthly father. Thank you for the time you pour into their lives. You provide for their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs in such a remarkable way.


I love you so much and I thank God for making you mine ~ and then for making you ours!

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy I know!

Love ~ Sara


"How can we thank God enough for you and for the joy and delight you have given us?"

I Thessalonians 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment