Monday, January 4, 2010

Amanda Leatherberry Photography

We have a dear friend, Amanda Leatherberry, who is also a professional photographer who offered to do a photo shoot for our family. We excitedly took her up on the offer and had her capture some relaxed, fun images that we could give our family for Christmas gifts.


My goal was to get some casual shots so she suggested we move the photoshoot into the field in her backyard. She was so amazing and easy to work with! She took TONS of pictures, but here are some of my favorites I have been dying to share!

I will post more later, or better yet, check out her website listed under "my bloglist" on my side bar under Amanda Leatherberry Photography.



This one of Savanna took my breath away!

I love the lighting, her expression, those sweet little fingers, ...

I think I am going to order a large canvas wrap of this image.

















I am so glad we did the pictures when we did because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that toothless grin Here we are only a month later and we now have half of an adult tooth where that precious gap once was!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE them all sweet Calhoun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I know you must LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely order a large canvas wrap of the picture of Savanna...she looks so precious!!! All of the pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the sweet comments about my work :) Again, one of my favorite sessions ever. You truly have a beautiful family and gorgeous children. And that shot of Savanna definitely took my breath away. It did when I snapped the camera and now every time I look at it, same reaction :)

    ReplyDelete