Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pajama-Rama

Once or twice a year, we have a PAJAMA-RAMA night at our church. The kiddies LOVE the chance to come to church in their sunggliest PJ's along with favorite blanket and pillow so they can get good and comfy and watch a movie. We usually order pizza and make popcorn too!

The kids just always look so dog-gone cute, I had to grab a few photos. I mean, it's not everyday that you get to wear your PJ's to church!
I love Morgan's "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" kind of smile.



We watched the "Legend of the Candy Cane."
EXCELLENT MESSAGE!



My faithful workers at the registration table! Typically, we have anywhere between 12-20 adults on Wed. nights that volunteer to help in the children's ministry. What in the world would I do without all my wonderful volunteers?!?




I have the BEST JOB in the WORLD!!!

I mean, what other job do you get to work with precious children, teach them about the love of Jesus, AND wear your PJ's to work?!

2 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS idea!! Have I told you how smart and creative you are? You are awesome!! And I SO wish I could wear my PJ's to work...I'm just sayin'...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I do especially love the first picture! Thank you for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete