Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Pics From Amanda

One of the things I told Amanda that I wanted when we scheduled our photo shoot, was pictures of the kids playing in leaves.


I don't know what it is about it, but I just LOVE photos of children rolling around in leaves!

I wanted totally unposed, unrehearsed, crazy playfulness captured on film.



Amanda was glad to accommodate my strange request, but there was one problem.

She lives by a MEADOW...that means there are virtually no trees.

And where there are no trees, there are also no leaves.



Brian knew I was a little disappointed so my WONDERFUL hubs actually went and raked a bag of leaves for us to CARRY WITH US to our photo shoot!!! Have you ever in all your life?!?
Can you just imagine us with our Hefty bag of leaves over our shoulder as we trudge our way out into the field to recreate a pile of leaves?!



Okay, so at this point in the story you are either thinking...

1~ That I am an absolute loon and have truly gone off the deep end for doing this

OR

2~ That Brian is the SWEETEST man you have ever heard of!



Well, whatever conclusion you come to does not change the fact that these pictures are TOTALLY worth it and will probably go down in history as some of my ALL TIME favorites!



I feel like I can practically hear them laughing in the pictures.

These wonderful expressions would have never been captured while they were "posing" for the camera ~ but these are their true expressions of joy and happiness. These are the expressions that they make most of the time during day to day life, but somehow, they never seem to make it onto a picture.


Thanks a MILLION Amanda!

You are truly the best!









3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Brian is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures - and you are right: your husband is fantastic for raking a bunch of leaves to take with you to the photo shoot. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much fun I had doing this session for your family! One of my favorite sessions ever! And I can hear the kids laughing in these shots too....

    ReplyDelete