Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommy's Day to ME!

These precious children are the best gifts I could ever have!
I think one of the most amazing things about being a mom is that we catch a glimpse of the Lord's love for us as His beloved children.
I love my children with an unconditional, unending, protective love. I desperately want what's best for them. I hurt when they hurt. When they disobey, it breaks my heart. But when they come to me truly seeking forgiveness through confession and repentance, my heart's desire is to lavish mercy and compassion on them.
I can not fathom that the Father's love for us as His children is far greater than the love that I have for these sweet children. I feel overwhelmed today trying to comprehend the depth of the Father's love for us.
My new coffee mug says it best:

Being a Mother...



...is a Holy Privilege



Amen to that!


Everyone voted unanimously that for Mother's Day it was definitely time to replace my 2 year old crocs. This is now the third IDENTICAL pair of sandals that I have owned. But they are THE most comfortable shoes you can imagine.
These puppies aren't cheap, but as you can see from the wear and tear on my old ones, I think I definitely got my money's worth out of them.
Check out the old shoes on the top compared to the new ones on the bottom!
Who knew they were suppossed to have treads on the soles?




I love all my cards, flowers, balloons, lotions, and homemade treasures!

I especially love my crown so I can be "Queen for the Day!"

It has been a wonderful day and my precious family has truly treated me like royalty.
Thank you all for making this Mother's Day super special!

2 comments:

  1. I love you and miss you! You are one of the best Mothers I know! XXOOXXOO

    ReplyDelete