Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Walk ~ 1st Disney Visit

Disney on Ice made me nostalgic about our very first Disney visit when Savanna was 3 years old and Micah was 7 months old.
Savanna told us all she wanted to do when she got there was kiss Mickey on the nose.
Couldn't believe she actually had her wish come true within mere moments of arriving on Disney property.
Although I know that 'magical' season of their childhood is gone, I still can't wait to enjoy Disney with them this summer in a whole new way. They may not believe in fairy dust and princesses anymore, but now they are big enough for roller coasters, baby!
Let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Savanna with Mickey! PRECIOUS!!!!! I need to talk to you about the oil spill....is it coming your way??? Please say no. Thank you. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary~ I SOOOO wish I could tell you 'no', but unfortunately it is headed our way. Our youth group has already gone out to the beach to help prepare for the 'hit'. Please pray. Aside from the beaches, it effects my uncle and cousin who run the boats out of Destin. That is their entire livelihood! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about them today...I read in our paper that it is hitting the fishermen hard...and I remembered your cousin hanging all those fish up by their eyeballs....so sorry. I am praying. keep me updated...love you!

    ReplyDelete