Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Walk ~ Little Mama

While celebrating Mother's Day this week, I thought back over my childhood hopes of one day becoming a mom and suddenly realized my dreams have all come true.
As long as I can ever remember, I always wanted to be a mommy and I would "mother" anything that would let me nurture and love it including baby dolls, family pets, and even my little brother.
Savanna has definitely followed in my footsteps and has a natural inborn instinct to "mother" and take care of someone or something.
When people used to ask her what she wanted to be when she grew up, she would simply respond, "A Mommy!"
I found this picture of Savanna at about 2 years old taking care of her baby doll.
Such precious memories!
If practice makes perfect, she's bound to be a perfect mama one day because heaven knows she's had plenty of practice!
I hope and pray all of her hopes and dreams come true for her too one day!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!! She is beautiful...and she will be a FABULOUS Momma one day! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete