Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Backfire

My silly Savanna thought she would pull a little April Fools prank on her brother by sticking his toothbrush in a glass of water in the freezer. When she told me that she had done this, I secretly wondered how long it would actually take him to realize it, being that his hygiene practices are that of a typical 7 year old boy.

Much to my surprise, he came barrelling in a minute ago laughing hysterically with his frozen toothbrushsicle. I was so excited thinking that he had come to the realization by brushing without any prompting from us. I asked him if he realized it when he went to brush his teeth. This was his response...

"No, Savanna gave me some hints and I figured out what she did. When I went to brush my teeth after breakfast and couldn't find my toothbrush, I just used Savanna's."

I think Savanna's April Fools joke backfired a little if you ask me!

Can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds for us!
I think I am also going to keep a close eye on my toothbrush for the rest of the day.

2 comments: