Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kutless and Casting Crowns

Our family LOVES Kutless and Casting Crowns. So when we found out they would be in concert TOGETHER, we just couldn't resist.

Turns out, the concert date was really close to Micah's birthday so it was a great way to celebrate after his family birthday dinner.

Okay, I have to tell a story here that I don't really have a picture to go with, but it is so precious and I don't want to forget it over time. See the little sweetie sitting on Savanna's lap. That is McKenzie. She is only 5 years old and that baby has a heart as big as she is. Like most Christian concerts, there was an emotional video shown about sponsoring children through World Vision. Well, McKenzie's family already sponsors a child, but she wanted to 'adopt' ANOTHER 'sister'. When her Mom told her 'no' ~ that child went into FULL MELTDOWN MODE! I mean like boo-hoo crying. Loud, hysterical crying! I know her mom was about to die of embarrassment, but it was one of the sweetest things you have ever seen! If only all of us adults had that kind of passion and heart break for the children of the world, what kind of place world would this be?
The concert was extra fun because we got to jam out with 20 of our closest friends.


This was really not a concert at all...it was WORSHIP!
I think there was only one song I didn't know all night, and yes, I am one of those obnoxious people who sings along with all the songs. Fortunately, all our friends do the same thing!
Benjamin and Jake seemed to have a great time worshipping the Lord together.
And I'm sure you know these three cuties sang their hearts out too!
"Sing until the whole world hears"

No comments:

Post a Comment