Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Walk ~ Baby Clothes

Here's a walk down memory lane from when Savanna was about 4 years old and Micah was 1. My Mom was so good about saving special clothes from when I was a baby. I was tickled beyond belief to surprise her a few years ago with this picture of Savanna and Micah in outfits that she had once dressed Ty and me in several decades earlier.
These treasures are now neatly tucked away waiting for the next generation of babies to wear them.
Thank you Mom, for being so thoughtful to preserve these for us!

2 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!! i love this one, but I never knew they were wearing your clothes...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your mom is so thoughtful! I have a bag of special clothes I saved for each boy. (gift bag size, not Hefty, lol.)

    ReplyDelete