Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Everyone's heard of progressive dinners ~ but around here, we have progressive birthdays. We celebrate multiple times! After all, each year we get to celebrate another year together is worthy of more than just one day of fun, right?


While celebrating Micah's 8th birthday with my fam, he really scored in the gifts department. His favs of the night were his punching bag with gloves, Nintendo DS, Wii Hunting came with rifle, paper airplane book, and multiple shirts. This boy LOVES clothes! The only bad part was trying to decide which shirt to wear the next day ~ so he changed clothes every few hours and ended up wearing 3 diferent shirts in the same day.

These boxing gloves brought out the MONSTER in Micah

Boxing with Uncle Ty soon turned into wrestle mania with all the boys.



Giddy-up Cowboy!

Tyson had a blast with his "fallen halo"

So thankful for another year to celebrate the life of Micah!
We will actually have his 'Go Gators!' birthday party with all his friends in a few more weeks. We're still waiting on the weather to STAY WARM long enough for a pool party.

3 comments:

  1. We do the same thing! We stretch out those birthdays! I am seriously loving the madras shorts & that matching shirt w/the guitar! I know he probably passes hand-me-downs to Tyson but we would LOVE that for Rocco in a few years when Micah can't button them anymore. Rocco loves 'mow mows', aka guitars. They go 'Mow chicka mow mow!' I'll buy them if you remember, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky ~ You are welcome to the shirt and you certainly aren't allowed to pay me for it. I will warn you...Micah WEARS HIS CLOTHES OUT! I guess it's a boy thing. Savanna's hand me downs are usually in perfect condition, Micah's ...not so much. If you don't want to chance the condition they might be in later on, we just got the shirt at Gymboree on sale for $10. Tons of cute collared surfer shirts right now. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be checking our Gymboree! I never go in there anymore, I am missing out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete