Friday, April 9, 2010

Married to the Easter Bunny

Who knew I would one day find myself married to the Easter Bunny!?

My super sweet hubby climbed in that crazy bunny costume to surprise our nephew Tyson.

What a good Uncle!

The whole family gathered to see his expression

Everyone tried to convince Tyson that it was a "nice bunny"

Our kids snuggled in for a hug

They thought it was a riot that their Daddy would do this!





But there was no convincing Tyson to sit on this "Monster's" lap. He wanted no part of this at all!


Even Meme got her pictured made with the Easter Bunny


1 comment:

  1. OK...Brian is one good uncle! Where in the world did you get an Easter Bunny costume??? HILARIOUS!!! But if I'm totally honest, I have to agree with Tyson...I've always thought the Easter Bunny is a little creepy! :) But I will say that Brian wears that costume well!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete