Saturday, April 24, 2010

You know you're in the country when...

You know you live in the country when you go to the gas station and you have to fight off chickens that are trying to get inside your car with you!


I guess these guys would qualify as "free range" chickens because they are running everywhere.

And you'll never guess what I was there getting....
FRIED CHICKEN
and Gatorade to feed the wonderful friends that are helping paint the exterior of the house.
You can't make this stuff up people!
My life is actually this crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Girl...you make me laugh out loud...did you also get caught behind a tractor on your way to the gas station??? SO FUNNY!!!

    I love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you came to Hilliard & didn't even call! ;)

    ReplyDelete