Friday, April 2, 2010

You know you are raising a boy when...

You know you are raising a boy when you go into the bathroom and find Spiderman stratling your faucet. And just for the record, that is MY sink, not Micah's. I really have no idea why Spiderman is sitting there. I assume it is some sort of gift. Kind of like when I was a little girl and our cats would leave dead birds they had killed on our doorstep as a gift. Not exactly something you really wanted, nor do you really know what to do with it, but it is definitely the gesture that counts. And I must admit, I have left Spiderman perched like this for the last 4 days. I just can't bring myself to remove him. It makes me smile everytime I wash my hands.
~
I am very thankful for the joys of motherhood that come in raising a boy!
I just can't believe that my 'baby' is turning 8 years old tomorrow!
Happy Early Birthday Micah!
~
Gotta run...this is my last day to snuggle with a 7 year old!

2 comments:

  1. WoW! That is hard to believe! I thought it was weird when I read your other post that said Micah was 7. I didn't remember Micah & Dallon being the same age. Just for a few months..

    BTW, I clicked on a few of your posts and they're gone. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...I hope he has a great day tomorrow! And Love the Spiderman...I find all kinds of "friends" hanging from blind cords around here...so funny!

    Happy Easter! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete